Buying a home is probably going to be the biggest investment you are ever going to make in your life time. Once you have found your dream home, you need to hire a qualified home inspector so you can make an informative decision on your purchase and to learn about different systems in your new home.
You Only Get One Chance to Hire The Right Home Inspector – This Is The Time.
Reasons to Hire Me As Your Home Inspector
- Appliance RecallChek report is provided to all my customers – FREE of charge.
- I use one of the best and advanced infrared cameras to look for moisture intrusion and water leak related issues.
- I have years of experience, the most advanced tools, education and training to perform quality inspections.
- Flexible scheduling is available with evening and weekend appointments
- Easy-to-read Horizon inspection report is provided with complete photos, illustrations and other valuable information on the house.
- I am a Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- I am a Member of OntarioACHI (Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- In addition to being a certified home inspector, I am also a Level I Certified Thermographer (#358295) – for infrared thermal inspections.
- Major credit cards (Master/VISA/AMEX) are accepted on-site at no extra charge for your convenience.
A home inspection is highly recommended on every sale. Not only it provides you valuable information about different components of the house but it also helps you avoid unexpected, expensive and time consuming surprises after you have moved in.
At Aspire Inspections, I am an active member of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) and OntarioACHI (Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors). In addition to that, I am also a Level I – Certified Building Investigations Thermographer. Ask me how you can take advantage of my infrared scan/thermal imaging services that may end up saving you thousands.
Aspire Inspections Inc is a professional home inspection company serving primarily the York Region (Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Markham, Toronto etc) and the entire GTA with years of experience and knowledge in the inspection industry. All home inspections are done as per the Standards of Practices provided by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
There is absolutely no travel cost associated with our inspection services within the Greater Toronto Area and in most cases outside of the GTA as well – just ask.
My Promise To You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.